Saturday, April 26, 2014

Captain Phillips

I really liked Captain Phillips, it was extremely suspenseful but I enjoyed it a lot. I don't know the real story of the real captain phillips so It was very shocking for me to watch the movie. I think Tom hanks, who played captain phillips did an excellent job. I think captain phillips was a hero to all. I also didn't think the somalian pirate Muse was that bad of a guy because although he did capture the ship and the captain he refused to let his other pirates kill him. I actually felt bad for him when he found out all his friends were killed. I think the moral of the story would be to not give up because even though the captain was kidnapped and abused he still set out to sea again after all he'd been through. I deffenetly reccommend this to others espesially ones that don't know the story of captain phillips. This could apply to today because of how important and how hard the navy works and the ability for them to be brave and not give up no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment