Sunday, April 20, 2014

Parkland

I really liked the movie because JFK was one of my favorite presidents, so it was interesting to learn about his death. Although it was sad and depressing it gave me a better understanding of how shocking and serious the event was for America. I sympathized with lee harvey oswald's brother, and how he was victimized for his brother's actions. I didn't sympathize with lee harvey oswald, in fact he seemed like a psychopath in the movie, as did his mother. I was really confused at how his mother refused to accept that her son killed the president. While his brother accepted it he was still targeted by people as his brother just killed the most important man in the world. I think the moral of the story is basically that john f kennedy was a great president. and that we shouldn't target people just because of their family. you are not you're family. i would deffenetly reccomend this to others, but i think it would be more important for the people who weren't alive during Kennedy's assassination so they could realize how serious of a time it was. This applies to today because Kennedy was a president in the 20th century, assassination attempts have led to an increase of the secret service and security around the president and the U.S. government.

No comments:

Post a Comment